[Glade-users] fun w/gtkdatabox

knowledgable people,
        For my job this term I have to create a GUI
that will both operate a motorized sytem and plot data
from the system sensors.
        I have downloaded gtkdatabox, but have no idea
where to get started with it.
        I was also wondering how to make buttons in
glade that change color (ie green=on, red=off).
        I have many other questions, but don't want to bother
everyone with them. Could you help me with these
problems and suggest some sort of tutorial, example,
or guide that can help me.
                    Thanks,
                    Karl

P.S. I'm not on the list,  could you cc any responses
to me.