[Glade-users] glade/libglade problem

On 15-Oct-2000 Chris Freeze wrote:

To give a little background on what is going on in Archimedes, we are using
glade and libglade to provide users with ability to restructure the widget
layouts.  We are doing this by first using glade to build the widget and
libglade with libxml to parse .glade files on the fly.  The problem we have
noticed is:

hmm..seems like I have a callback set to the wrong function, it bounced the msg
instead of moving it... :)  Sorry about that...

Regards,

Chris

-----
Chris Freeze           Email: cfreeze cs clemson edu
                         Web: http://www.cs.clemson.edu/~cfreeze