[Glade-users] How to insert item to list widget?

Jee-Hyun Park wrote:

Dear users;

I am a novice at using Glade.
However I study hard. ^^
I want to know how to insert item to list widget.
I know gtk function 'gtk_list_item_new()', but I don't know how to use it on Glade.

After you call the function to create the window, you use lookup_widget() to get
a pointer to the widget and then add the items to the list, i.e.

  window1 = create_window1();
  list = lookup_widget (window1, "list1");
  listitem = gtk_list_item_new_with_label ("item");
  gtk_widget_show (listitem);
  gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER (list), listitem);