[Glade-users] "Flat" Buttons

Michael Vanecek wrote:

On Glade's main window, it's buttons are flat (just the icon with no
bevel or visible border) and don't pop out until you move your mouse
over it. But in the button widget, I don't see anywhere where I can set
this attribute. Is this something that will still have to be done by
hand (how?), or am I missing something in the properties editor? I'm
using 0.5.9 with Helix-Gnome.

Support was added in Glade 0.5.10. The property is called 'Button Relief'.