[Glade-users] making arrays of widgets

wops! meant to send this to the list, but sent it to Roel instead.
Sorry especially to Roel who has to read it twice. :(

David

Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 17:46:31 +0000
To: Roel <roel lufthansa com>
From: David Greenaway <david dpgreen fsnet co uk>
Subject: Re: [Glade-users] making arrays of widgets

At 08:47 2000/11/16 +0100, you wrote:

Hi,

Is it possible with glade to generate arrays of widgets? If not, is support
for this planned for the future?

cheers,

roel
I'd like to see this too, meanwhile it's relatively easy to code it up
manually. Just declare (in main) a an array of pointers to the relevant
widget and initialize them all in a loop.

I pointed them all to the same callback and had a bit of a problem finding
the one that'd been sent the signal, in the end I did that by a bit of a
kludge, I'd like a robust way of doing this?

David Greenaway