[Glade-users] using images in glade2

Hi

I've got a glade2 project and I created a Splash window, which just
displays an image for starting up and hides it again once it's all
loaded up.

All I did was to create the window, in the container add an image, the
properties shows it to be a GtkImage object and I've set the icon (funny
name for an image isnt it, is this a bug which is getting fixed,
terminology issues like this can throw people off) to an image I have on
the disk, which is located in the applications data subdir

{$HOME}/Code/cvs/solarcell/src/data/splash.png

is the file I've added to my project, something that I dont think is
quite right with glade is that from the executables pov, the image is

./data/splash.png

but from glade, that might be

./src/data/splash.png

so how exactly is it going to generate correct code?

anyway, when I run the application, it doesnt show, it tells me it can't
find pixmap splash.png

so anyone know why this would be?

thanks

--