[Glade-users] How can I get data from event using libglade?

I am creating my first libglade application, and am trying to create an
event handler that works with the key-pressed event.  The function I
created is below.  Ok I connected the function using autoconnect, but
how can I get the key-pressed since below always ptr == 0.

void on_test_key_press_event(GtkWidget *w, GdkEvent *e, gpointer ptr){
        printf("The key pressed was %d\n",ptr);
}

Thanks,

Brian Wagener