[Glade-users] Path problem

Read just a little more closely - glade--, which you don't seem to have
aquired and installed. If you check the glade homepage, there are links
that will guide you to getting the appropriate wrappers... Glade by
itself doesn't output c++, or perl, ony c, AFAIK. For the additional
languages, helper libraries/applications have to be installed and are
listed. I haven't done the c++ yet (glade--), but the perl one was a
peach to install and get working.

Good luck,
Mike

Mike Krazanowski wrote:

I am using glade 0.5.9 on Redhat 7.0 PII.  I keep getting the following
error message:
Error running glade-- to generate the C++ source code.
Check that you have glade-- installed and that it is in your PATH.
The problem is that glade is in /usr/bin which is in my path.  What is
the problem?