[Glade-users] Glade segfaults strangely

MALERBA_Vivien stna dgac fr wrote:

Hi!

I'm using Glade to build a small app, and I face a strange behaviour:
segfaults at various places
when I execute the program. It's not something that can be reprocucted
in an easy way, so as I use
the lookup_widget function quite a lot, here is the question I have:

usually lookup_widget is used with its first arg being a top level
widget, and it seems to work when I give
the first arg say a button and ask to retreive the top level widget from
that button.
Have you had any strange behaviour with the  second case I just
mentionned?

There are no known problems with the lookup_widget() function.

Can you produce stack traces for the segfaults?

e.g. run 'gdb <your-app-name> core'
then type 'bt' to get a stack trace.