[Glade-users] Help passing more than one variable as argument to a function

Daniel Macedo wrote:

I am having problems passing more than oe argument through gpointer,
using glade. I have a dialog box, with 5 entry texts, and i want to
clear all of them. I am trying to use an array of widgets, but it doesn
seem to work. how can i pass more than one variable, and connect this
signal?

Glade provides a lookup_widget() function to get pointers to other widgets
in the window/dialog. So you could do this:

void
on_limpar_activate                       (GtkMenuItem     *menuitem,
                                          gpointer   user_data)
{
  GtkWidget *entry1, *entry2, *entry3;

  entry1 = lookup_widget (GTK_WIDGET (menuitem), "entry1");
  entry2 = lookup_widget (GTK_WIDGET (menuitem), "entry2");
  entry3 = lookup_widget (GTK_WIDGET (menuitem), "entry3");