[Glade-users] how to support Internationalization

laser310 wrote:

I wrote a program with glade. And I can see .pot file in directory po/
but I donot know how to do when I want to my program can interface
another language.

Basically you :

 1) copy the .pot file to create a new translation, e.g. fr.po.
 2) add "fr" to the ALL_LINGUAS variable in configure.in.
 3) go through fr.po and add the translations for each of the strings.

Also see the gettext info documentation, and I think there is a 'Gnome
Translators Guide' somewhere.