Re: XML documentation for Glade files

Yes, it is a question, but I don't understand what you mean by preprocess. Is that just use the GtkBuilder process because that process just creates the things I want to avoid.
And it may possibly be an announcement because I want to try to create such a program or at least give a kick off for such a project.