[Glade-devel] Implementing accessibility non-regression check tool

Hello,

lrn1986 at gmail.com, on lun. 05 févr. 2018 13:23:34 +0300, wrote:
On 23.01.2018 14:01, Samuel Thibault wrote:
In the context of LibreOffice, the Hypra company will work on an
accessibility non-regression check tool.

What do glade people think about this question?

I don't know what people think about this, but GMail thinks that your
message was a spam. I saw it only by pure luck.

Ew... I don't see what is wrong there, spamassassin only scores it
BAYES_50...

Did other people have issues receiving that
mail too?  The content is available on
http://lists.dot.net/pipermail/glade-devel/2018-January/002121.html

Samuel