[Glade-devel] Please release glade 3.8.6

On Thu, 2017-05-25 at 10:26 +0200, Ingo Brückl wrote:
Tristan Van Berkom wrote on Fri, 19 May 2017 15:27:44 +0900:

I'll try to get one out over the weekend.

That'd be great.

I was going to reply the other day and completely forgot but I was
wondering if it is possible to make glade 3.8 branch a rolling release
so that distribution get the sources directly from the git branch.

I mean, nobody is developing any new feature for it, so all commits
will be bugfixes.

I do not know whats the common practice to move a project from a point
release system to a rolling release.

My guess is that we would have to announce it in a last release and
update the corresponding text files in the repository.

Thoughts?

JP