[Glade-devel] Glade architecture change

Hi LRN!

Although I'm no longer an active contributor, I was the developer of
the original glade-preview app. I'd really love see it get advanced
features but I'm not willing to do it myself. If you found a
reproducible crash on glade, I'd recommend you to file a bug on
gnome's bugzilla; also, try to talk to Juan Pablo Ugarte and Tristan
about new ideas involving glade.

A long time ago, I worked on the integration between glade and Anjuta.
It worked pretty fine for a time but, currently, it crashes. The
workflow was very good while it worked. Anjuta development has been
stagnant recently and gnome-builder seems to be the gnome IDE where
development is happening. I talked to Christian Hergert (gnome-builder
main developer) about glade integration on gnome-builder and he seemed
supportive of it. So, if you're interested in doing something really
great for glade, I'd recommend you to start integrating it on
gnome-builder.

I don't think changing glade architecture around glade-previewer would
make it easier to debug.