[Glade-devel] A (not so) little issue at gladeui/glade-project.c:1492

To Glade developers

In gladeui/glade-project.c:1492, the call to g_free (required_lib) not
always leave required_lib in NULL, at least for me, so the condition
!required_lib fail in the remaining bucles. Of cource, this occurs when I
use more than one requires-tag and can't use my own plugins.

I believe that the more simple solution is to assign required_lib to NULL
just after g_free.

What they think about it?

Regards,

Juan Manuel