[Glade-devel] help need for compiling glade 3.14

Hi,

I've been trying to compile glade 3.14 source and lost.
I would recommend to use the newest version of Glade (currently 3.18.3),
since some bug were fixed there.

To compile Glade 3.18.3 incl. its dependencies on Debian Wheezy, you can
either use my build-script [1] (which I use on Debian Wheezy) or follow
the bundle-build-instructions on in the Glade-git-tree [2].
(See mails "Build-script for Glade" a few days ago for details.)

this is what i have done so far:
1. ./autogen.sh
Usually, you don't need to call autogen / aclocal yourself;
./configure should be sufficient (ideally on a new extracted copy
of the glade-sources, where you didn't call autogen/aclocal yourself).

But note that Glade 3.14.3 requires at least GTK+ 3.6.0, and Debian
Wheezy only includes GTK+ 3.4.2, so you probably need to compile and
install newer GTK+-libraries (incl. its dependencies). To simplify this,
I again recommend my build-script [1] or the bundle-build-instructions
in the Glade-tree [2].

[1] http://www.simple-is-better.org.local/gtk/#building-glade
[2] https://git.gnome.org/browse/glade/tree/build/linux/README

regards