[Glade-devel] Introduction

On Mon, 2013-10-07 at 23:58 +0200, Thomas Martitz wrote:
Hello,

Hello

I'm new to this list and therefore I would like to introduce myself. I
am Thomas Martitz from Germany, 24 years old and graduated in Computer
Engineering. I'm generally interested in open source software and
contribute to Rockbox, Geany and Pulseaudio.

I'm subscribing because I'm planning to make changes to Glade. I'm

Welcome :)

mostly using it for Geany and my aim is to make it work better. Since
Geany supports both GTK+3 and GTK+2 I will try to provide patches for
Glade master and the 3.8 branch (which is the last GTK+2 supporting one
isn't it?). But I may need assistence with it.

Yes 3.8 is if for gtk2

greets

Juan Pablo