[Glade-devel] Glade 3.14.2 fonts not visible

On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 12:15 AM, Gururaj Jois <guru.jois at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Why I'm not able to see fonts in my Glade (screen shot here<http://s14.postimg.org/85uz050dt/image.png>).
My OS is Win8 64 bit. But this Glade is 32 bit version. My Glade version is
Glade 3.6.1
I also tried installing 64 bit version of Glade from here<http://www.peardrop.co.uk/glade/glade4_win64.zip>.
But same problem.
Please help me resolve this problem.

I'm not sure how exactly your windows build works.

But usually (in my experience) lack of fonts means that you need to run:

  pango-querymodules > ${install-prefix}/etc/pango/pango.modules

In other words, my best guess is that your package is not fully/properly
configured... if Glade was built and packaged with it's dependencies
then it's the fault of the Glade packager (probably, if the glade installer
was around 30MB then that would be my guess), otherwise if somehow
you have Glade running and sharing glib/gtk+ DLLs with other components,
then it's the environment which is not fully configured.