[Glade-devel] Making property editor as big as posible!

Hi Juan!

https://blogs.gnome.org/xjuan/files/2013/03/glade_new_layout.png

Overall it looks better to me (I don't really know what the clean button
is for, maybe we can just remove it from such a prominent place). I
would consider to replace the switch buttons with a toggle button that
doesn't have "on/off" but just the name of the property to save more
space.

I still favor some kind of GtkTreeView thing like done in Visual Basic
for example but it seems the current GtkTreeView is too limited for that
approach.

Regards,
Johannes