[Glade-devel] Improving anjuta templates to make use of composite widgets

Hi devs!

I've been trying to improve anjuta C application project template to
make use of template widgets. The task is not as easy as I thought.

GtkApplication is not a GtkWidget, because of this, it is not possible
to set a template for it. An option would be to instantiate a
GtkApplication and a GtkApplicationWindow and add the
GtkApplicationWindow to the GtkApplication. Also I don't know if it is
really worth to use inheritance for such a simple template (or, at
least in theory, it should be simple).

What are your opinions?