[Glade-devel] EXTERNAL: Glade 3.12.1 Released!

On 5/6/2012 3:51 PM, Juan Pablo Ugarte wrote:
Glade 3.12.1 is the first bugfix release of the series.
I tried yesterday to build this release using mingw/msys but didn't have
much luck.  I would like to try a git snapshot but I haven't had any
success doing that through a proxy (yes I have tried the
git config --global http.proxy "http://myproxy:80/"; but no luck).
Could someone please make a tar file of a git snapshot?  That would
be great.

Damon Register