[Glade-devel] Glade 3.10.2 Released!

May be is not your idea, but I see great differences with 3.10 and
3.8. My though is that 3.10 must be bumped to 4.0, I guess.

Traditionally in GNOME platform, 2.x version overwrite other 2.x
versions. 3.x versions are parallel installable with 2.x, avoiding
conflicts.

Just a comment and my 2 cents. Feel free to skip it.