[Glade-devel] EXTERNAL: Glade 3.7.3 released

On 1/6/2011 6:08 AM, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
This is another development snapshot leading up to Glade 3.8 that
will depend on GTK+ 2.24.

Note that this is the last 3.7 release that still depends on GTK+ 2.20.
Lucky me.  I tried building 3.7.1 for Windows and ran into such a horrible
mess of dependencies that I finally gave up.  I tried today with this
3.7.3 and it works (after a little tampering).

I used the latest gtkmm installer gtkmm-win32-devel-2.22.0-2.exe
from http://live.gnome.org/gtkmm/MSWindows
with
hicolor-icon-theme-0.12
intltool-0.40.6

I did get a make error about glade-previewer.rc.  I googled on that and
found
http://libre2.adacore.com/viewvc/trunk/GtkAda/contrib/glade3-3.7.3-win32.diff?revision=169586&view=markup

which was adding gladeui/glade-previewer.rc to the end of
the configure file line containing ac_config_files.

After I added that the build worked.  This is a real error in
the configure file that needs to be fixed?

I opened a project in this new Glade and tried all the things
I could think of that usually made 3.6.7 crash and it did not
crash.  So it seems that 3.7.3 is much more stable.

Damon Register