[Glade-devel] Gtk+ 3.0 build

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 12:02 AM, Johannes Schmid <jhs at jsschmid.de> wrote:
Hi!

I pushed a offscreen-gtk3 branch to git.gnome.org which builds against
gtk+ 3.0 but doesn't work.

It includes the GtkObject patch by Matthias Clasen und porting most of
the API to gtk+-3.0. Some things have been left out as they arent
obvious (#if 0 #endif), the focus drawing and GtkFixed.

Maybe this can help anybody make it working.

Thanks I'll take a look at it as soon as I can.

The most difficult part of the "offscreen" branch
work however will be to actually get the offscreen
drawing of project widgets in the workspace
working (get selection, window resizing and
all that working).

But thanks for getting through the ->draw()
implementations for placeholders and all
that noise.

PS: I'm still getting segfaults from plain
Glade compiled --with-gtk=2.0 in master
which is probably more fallout from the
GladeProject/GtkTreeModel stuff, this one
happens when simply adding a notebook
to the project (my assumption is the model/
view is not liking the order in which notebook
tabs/notebooks get added to the project).

Would be great if you could look into that...