[Glade-devel] Signal editor rework

Hi!

For getting drag & drop of signal handlers from glade-3 to anjuta
working I realized that I have to move the GladeSignalEditor from a
GtkTreeStore to a custom model because otherwise I cannot implement
GtkTreeDragSource properly.

In addition the current code is, well, not really nice so I thought that
might make sense anyway.

Currently my tree (read-only) looks like this

Widget
-> Signal name
  ->Signal handler

which is a bit different from the original tree that mixed name and
handler if there was only one handler. It's certainly possible to
implement this behaviour in a GtkTreeModel but to me it looked like much
more pain so I avoided it. Hope that is OK.

Current status: Model is working read-only but hasn't been integrated
into GladeSignalEditor and also doesn't allow editing yet.

Regards,
Johannes