[Glade-devel] how to add a page to a notebook widget

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to add a page to a notebook widget using glade 3?  The
default has only three pages and I am trying to add an extra one, but I
haven't been able to figure out how for the life of me.  Any help would be
much appreciated!

Thanks,
   - David

--
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not
become a monster.  And when you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks