[Glade-devel] Unexpected element <signal> inside <widget>

I have the same problem. After loading the old file and saving it,
buttons stopped to work. I receive:

libglade-WARNING **: Unexpected element <signal> inside <widget>

And I have no clue what to do. If I can provide you with any feedback
you need concerning this issue, I will be more than pleased. Thank
you!

Mike

Hi, after an upgrade to the last versione on jaunty a have this kind of
error when i open old ( 3.5.4) file and save it
Buttons doesnt' work.

Any tip? my fault?

Thanks

(promogest.py:24867): libglade-WARNING **: Unexpected element <signal>
inside <widget>.