[Glade-devel] toolbar no incons

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 6:00 PM, francesco<francesco at promotux.it> wrote:
Hi all, i upgraded my glade in karmic today and i am ?figthting with the
horizzontal bug,
some work , hope made just one time and i can work again, but i have
also another problem
and is that in toolbar a can't see icons, they are not stock but home
made icons in a a specific path,
in the glade gui icon path is set and ?i can see it in my application
but not in the edit area.
It is a knonw bug? ?It is a problem with ols files?

You should either:
  - use short filenames for the icons and distribute the icons beside
the glade file
  - use relative filenames, again relative to the path the file is installed
  - or use fullpaths to the icons (probably not ideal).

my guess is you dont have the glade file and the icons installed in sync.

You can also consider using GtkIconFactory, it wont help find your graphics
but offers some interesting features for exposing icons in your application.