[Glade-devel] String additions to 'glade3.HEAD'

There are little or no string changes in gnome-2-22 branch, and no, I dont
intend to release anything else off of that branch, so dont waste your time.

I guess the important thing here is, translation of glade trunk is what we
need (i.e. translating glade trunk is not a waste of time) but if you
have other
priorities, stick to them, because were not part of this release plan, we
have nothing stable and new to offer.