[Glade-devel] a small problem, please help

Hi,
   note that this is a gtk+ question and would be better recieved
at gtk-app-devel-list at gnome.org.

If you want to look, the source is in glade3/gladeui/glade-editor.c,
I dont remember off hand but I had to implement it a couple of
times, something just about setting up the adjustments of the
scrolled window. (I dont think you have to connect to focus changes
and add code in signal connections, I really think it was just a setup
issue).