[Glade-devel] Compiling glade 3.1.5

2007/3/13, Tristan Van Berkom <tvb at gnome.org>:

On Tue, 2007-03-13 at 12:13 -0400, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
[...]
Hi, thankyou for catching that Oliver...

I'll apply the s/code/retval fix immediately, I only wonder what is
the purpose of removing the `glade_' prefix ? these are global variables
in a public library that will risk conflicting with other namespaces, so
the prefix is a must, maybe they are being declared wrong somewhere
else ?

Scratch that, the code changed and now there are proper
glade_app_get_...(); apis for those vars, probably /because/
of that change someone missed the win32 part.

Anyway thanks again for catching that ;-)

You're welcome, but this is me who should thank you for such a tool ;-)

Olivier.