[Glade-devel] Placeholder packing actions

Since placeholder are added everywhere we would have to create the
packing actions list in notify::parent and make sure the actions
implementations work without a gladewidget.

Packing actions implemented so far can work with placeholders but there
is no way to tell if future actions will, so i guess we would need some
way to differentiate normal packing actions with the packing actions
that can work with a placeholder, maybe a simple flag can do the trick

so...

* notify::parent is to hackish but its probably the easiest way to do it
otherwise we would have to have GladeWidget for placeholders, rigth??
or at least the placeholder would need a parent property (GladeWidget)
anyway we would need to change how placeholder are created, packed
etc :S

well... i have started writing nonsese!... again! :P

anyway, this is a little patch showing all this hack!