[Glade-devel] 2 quick questions

2007/7/31, Daniel Kasak <dkasak at nusconsulting.com.au>:

2 quickies.

[...]

2) Any word on glade-3 for Windows?

Glade-3 for windows does compile and run as well as
glade-3 for linux ! If you need a windows devel environment
look for mingw and msys[1] and tor's binaries [2] and some
usefull GTK and glade for windows sutff [3] .

Both questions are related to me introducing my boss to glade ...

Glade and libglade is what you need to develop a strong GUI very
quickly. It is ported on numerous systems. It integrates naturally
with glib and gtk (of course).

Olivier.

[1] http://www.mingw.org/
[2] http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html