[Glade-devel] Project view widget name

Hi all,
    Since we've had the new single window UI we have a label
on the project view dubbing it the "Inspector" - since we're
nearing release time - and I already got a bug report that
refers to "the Inspector" - I'd like to take this chance
to double-check on that name.

Personally - I dont feel comfortable with that name.

I propose:
   - Selector
   - Navigator

Spoke with Vincent on irc, he used Inspector and took that
name from netbeans - he also agreed that Navigator would
be an ok name too.

Any sugestions ? any preferences ? comments ?