[Glade-devel] No way to tell what file I'm editing in Glade 3

Hi All,

I raised a bug through apport that describes an issue in Glade 3 but
it went to the Ubuntu guys through Launchpad (see
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/glade-3/+bug/158975).
I think that this might be a more appropriate place to raise the
issue.  My apologies if you already know of this issue and if it has
already been addressed.

The issue is, if you're a developer (I imagine most people using Glade
are) then you've probably got several version of the same Glade file
on you system from different branches. Unfortunately, I can't find a
way for Glade to tell me which path/file I'm editing i.e. trunk or
branch/0.3.  Which bug tracking system does Glade use?

Thanks,

Michael