[Glade-devel] Custom Widgets in Glade 2.6

On Mon, 2007-04-02 at 11:47 +0530, Avtar Singh wrote:
Dear Damon,

The problem occurs randomly while calling
gdk_pixmap_colormap_create_from_xpm_d() in my code when we are calling
custom widgets to create custom color combo box.

The backtrace from GDB is as follows:

*** glibc detected *** corrupted double-linked list: 0x0a1ef390 ***

It looks like some sort of memory corruption problem. I'm surprised
valgrind hasn't found it.

It may be a bug in the GTK+ code - you could try it with a more recent
GTK+.

The only other thing I can suggest is trying to create the smallest
possible program that reproduces the problem. Or check if it is related
to a particular xpm.

Damon