[Glade-devel] porting code from glade 1.2 version to 2.0 version

Avtar Singh wrote:
Hello All,

I am trying to port my code from glade 1.2 version to 2.0 version. I have
converted the glade xml to 2.0 format and now making changes to the
code. My
older code is using the function glade_register_widgets for creating a
custom widget. but the version of glade 2.0 does not have this function.
Any
Idea of some equivalent function which can create custom widgets.

Hi,
     glade_xml_register_widget() does indeed exist in modern versions of
libglade and IMO is the most straightforward way of loading your own
widget from a glade file.