[Glade-devel] Hi, pleased to meet you

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 18:50:00 +0200
"JB MORLA" <jbmorla at gmail.com> wrote:

Actually this message is just to get gmail to remember this address.
My question is so common that it will ruin Glade buffs day.
How to you generate a .c source in Glade for Win32?
I can only see my Hello01.glade in XML format.
Sorry :-(

I guess it's still possible to open it in Glade 2 and generate source
code. But since I too want generated source code (and also think this
should be done by a command-line tool, not by Glade) I have started a
project called glade2c (registered at sourceforge). There is nothing
published yet, but I'm working on it.