-----Original Message-----
From: glade-devel-bounces lists ximian com
[mailto:glade-devel-bounces lists ximian com] On Behalf Of Juan Pablo
Ugarte
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 3:37 PM
To: glade-devel lists ximian com
Subject: Re: [Glade-devel] Adding widgets to the palette

On Mon, 2006-05-08 at 15:07 -0700, Jeff Westerinen wrote:
I want to add widgets to the Glade palette.  I have read through the
postings and found a couple in this subject, but very little
discussion followed.  My main question is whether there is some set of

APIs to do this or if there is some configuration, i.e. some set of
files, to modify.  If it is the case that I simply must alter the
source code, then so be it.  I was just hoping that someone would know

one way or the other.  Any insight would be helpful.

take a look at widgets/adding-widgets.txt

Do you whant to add an existing gtk+ widget or a custom one?

If you want the later you will have to create a new catalog (xml file)
and probably a plugin library (support code for the catalog) Otherwise
gtk widgets are defined in widgets/gtk+.xml.in

greets

Juan Pablo

PD: irc.gnome.org #glade3