[Glade-devel] Adding widgets to the palette

I want to add widgets to the Glade palette.  I have read through the
postings and found a couple in this subject, but very little discussion
followed.  My main question is whether there is some set of APIs to do
this or if there is some configuration, i.e. some set of files, to
modify.  If it is the case that I simply must alter the source code,
then so be it.  I was just hoping that someone would know one way or the
other.  Any insight would be helpful.

- Jeff Westerinen