[Glade-devel] Gnome-Db's catalog for Glade3 - Version to Test

Could you helpme about include this catalog in the source, and if posible,
send me the version to compile and test it?

And please help me about how to set an icon from stock using
gtk_image_set_from_stock and Glade3 properties editor. The gtk function is
called internaly by gnome-db to set an stock icon.

Attached you'll find the XML and C files.

--
Trabajar, la mejor arma para tu superaci?n
"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entr?mite, pero para los cuates: