[Glade-devel] Low Hanging Fruit ?

vgeddes metroweb co za wrote:
Hi y'all

I would like to help out with Glade. Is there any kind of `Low Hanging Fruit'
I can help out with.

I do not have much experience with GType/GObject, so I would prefer not to
delve too heavily into Glade's core. I would prefer to work on user
interface functionality.

Naming a few minor tasks on the stack:

Some build-system headaches I have here: 157988, 304766, 318229

The "recent-projects" support has issues in regards with error
handling and reporting when saving the glade cache: 310141

The palette needs some work: 311827
(it'd be nice if we could have a "view" menu in the glade toolbar,
and one option could be to view the palette "as list" or "as palette").
(there are also some future plans I have for the palette that we could
discuss).

consult the buglist and feel free to be daring,
if you need me to I'll coach you most of the way via email/irc ;-)

Buglist:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=glade3&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED