[Glade-devel] GtkHScale no value

On 8/13/06, Jesus Jerez <jerezmoreno at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

I found an error in glade3.
when to place control Scale, class GtkHScale, with the values by
defect, min value is 0 and max value is 100, when compiling,
GtkAdjustment does not have values. I verify with glade2 and in values
of the Scale control they are in 0

Jesus,
    I'm having a little difficulty figuring what exactly your problem is, if
I fire
up glade3 and create a hscale, I get an entry like this in the glade file:

  <widget class="GtkHScale" id="hscale1">
    <property name="visible">True</property>
    <property name="adjustment">0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 1.000000
10.000000 10.000000</property>
  </widget>
(looks good to me at first sight...)

I dont have a glade-2 installed here at work to try it out and see what it
does
differently... I'll check that from home later on...

In the mean time ... do you know what it is in the glade file that your code

generator doesn't like ?