[Glade-devel] Octave-Glade:

Hi Folks!
Ive written some extensions to Glade 2.0.0 and made
it work for GNU Octave - LibGlade bindings, by adding
these 2 features.
Download it from http://octave-gtk.sourceforge.net.

First : Many thanks to Damon Chaplin & Team for
writing
Glade.

Next: Comments & suggestions are welcome.

Octave Glade
============

This is a simple port of GLADE UI Editor, for
designing UI's with
Octave.

You can design a UI with Octave-GLADE, and have it
generate the
Octave file, for using that UI with help of
Octave-LibGlade bindings.

On saving the UI design we generate two files:

<filename>.glade & <filename>.glade.m
eg: hello.glade & hello.glade.m

Now you may copy the '<filename>.glade.m' to a
'<filename>.m'
and start editing the source.

With this you may have a simple UI up and running
within minutes.

Octave Glade differs from  Glade in very minor terms
like:

1: We generate 'Octave-LibGlade' code only. Not GTK.
2: Weve added a history list feature.
3: By default window pops up with a GtkFixed widget.

Help & Trouble shooting:

Mailing list: octave-gtk-devel lists sourceforge net
              octave-gtk-users lists sourceforge net

Cheers
Muthu.

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!