[Glade-devel] Proposal: new website design

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:13:46 -0500, Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> wrote:
On Wed, 2005-01-12 at 11:01 +0000, Joao Victor wrote:
Hi,

recently i've made a new design for the Java-Gnome website, which can
be seen here:
http://java-gnome.sourceforge.net/

[offlist]

I'm not sure we can allow that modification of the GNOME logo...
usually trademark lawyers aren't very happy about that sort of
thing.

(The use of Sun purple and the coffee cup might also give
lawyers fits. Not sure.)

If you want I can try to get it run by the lawyers who have been
handling the GNOME trademark and see what they think.

Hmmm... i think it would be nice if you could that yes, please. I'm
send a copy of this email to Mark, he's the Java-Gnome maintainer.

Cheers,
J.V.