FW: [Glade-devel] RE: Win32 port of GTK+2.6.1

Hi, Tor and Ivan,

Thank you for building and posting the GTK+2.6.1 for win32 port. The
package was great, and I was able to use g_fopen() in the program. I
built the project of gtk-demo (I call it gtk-demo_win32) with MS VC++
7.3, and most of them are working except a couple of things.=20

So I want to provide some feedback. I know you still working on some
issues of this release, and I am not sure the problem I am seeing was
related to the issue you mentioned.

After I started gtk-demo_win32 I was able to select the functions like
"Button Boxes" and "Change Display" etc, which behaved the exactly same
as gtk-demo which came with the installation of gtk+, and these
functions were working. But When I selected "Images" from
gtk-demo_win32, I got error a dialog box with error message: "Failure
reading image file 'alphatest.png': Bad file descriptor". The image file
exists on the right folder with other image files. I think the problem
was caused by a kind of compatibility between cygwin (mingw) and msvc.=20

Regards,
Fanz