[Glade-devel] some help ?

Hi,

On Mon, 2005-02-07 at 23:51, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:

    Note that cvs HEAD is pretty cold. Due to the issues we are having
with file saving/loading all recent development (around 4 months worth)
is in the `LIBGLADE_INTEGRATION' branch.

Right now I don't personally have time the touch the source so I'm just
reviewing patches trying to stay "present"; I expect to have alot of free
time in march when I intend to do a mad dash of coding.

If there is anything that I can do to bring the saving/loading part from
libglade in glade3 and bring the changes back to HEAD, I would be glad
to take care of that.

However, I suppose, that means to settle the discussion with Jamesh
(libglade) first?

If the discussion has been settled and only constrain is the time to fix
glade3 HEAD, I think I can manage that.

Regards,
-Naba