[Glade-devel] Glade-2.12.1: Bug in Notebook's labels ( repost )

Greetings.

I'm reposting this as I wasn't subscribed ( from this address ) to the
list the 1st time, and it looks like as a result of this, my post didn't
make it to the list.

I've found a bug in Glade's ( 2.12.1 ) handling of a notebook's labels (
ie the labels for the tabs of the notebook ).

I can set each of the labels' packing policy to 'expand', however only
the property of the 1st label is saved by glade. When I close the
project and re-open, all other labels have reverted to *not* expand.

Should I file a bug report?

Dan

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS