[Glade-devel] Fix for annoyingly small font for the GladePalette window.

Hey

Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com> writes:

On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 16:31 -0400, Archit Baweja wrote:

      I'm against the inclusion of this patch: the window was marked as
utility on purpose, for instance it keeps the palette always over the
other windows.

Ah I as afraid of that, since I knew it had a purpose.

... IIRC the problem with the small font used as title is
specific of some themes, so either you change theme or complain to the
theme author.

Ok Thanks

Archit